In, Above and Outside of the NFIP!
Together, Big "I" Flood and Selective's relationship helps deliver members an unparalleled flood program. Together, we offer agents several layers of support to meet any and all flood insurance needs. Get to know the Big "I" and Selective staff and get your flood questions answered. With personalized support, competitive commissions, and an easy-to-use quoting platform
, it is an easy decision to start writing your flood business through the Big "I" Flood-Selective partnership today.
When it comes to your flood carrier, it’s a bright idea to select Selective
Selective, a longtime supporter of the Big "I", has participated in the NFIP WYO program since 1984.
Selective offers a state of the art processing system to make the policy quoting and issuance quick and seamless. In addition, Selective offers free flood zone determinations and market access for excess flood coverage.
Some quick facts about Selective:
- A top 10 WYO company
- 44th largest P&C company
- Rated A (Excellent) or better by A.M. Best Company, Inc. since 1930
- $1.88 billion net premium written in 2014
- A regional carrier with national capacity for flood
- Trusted Choice® company partner
Selective provides a quality of service that makes the flood policy quoting and issuance process easier and less frustrating. The Selective/Big "I" Flood program puts an emphasis on not only customer service, but also education through Selective Territory Managers and guidance and support from a dedicated underwriter.
Here are a few other advantages:
- Expertise on both Personal and Commercial Flood
- Instead of a TPA call center, Selective offers direct access to dedicated and skilled underwriters, assigned individually to each agency
- Localized and experienced flood territory managers with intimate knowledge of flood insurance
- Competitive commission structure
- An enhanced quoting and policy issuance system
- On site book roll-over assistance
- Carrier appointed claim adjusters and in-house claim examiners used following a flooding event
- Notifications of important NFIP program changes
- Free, guaranteed Zone Determinations
- Access to free customizable marketing materials and campaigns
- Participating support to Big “I” advocacy efforts on Capitol Hill
Selective makes writing flood insurance easy and profitable by offering several ways of obtaining a quote:
- SelectiveFlood.com - Use Selective's state-of-the-art internet-based flood system for an immediate price indication, application, and related supporting documents
- Big “I” Markets.com - Request a quote through the Big "I" Markets system for a quote within 24-48 hours from a Selective underwriter
Big "I" Member Agents: How to Participate
Becoming appointed to write flood business is easy. Simply contact Selective and identify yourself as a Big "I" member.
If you are interested in "rolling over" your current book of flood business, Contact Your Local Selective Flood Territory Manager. Selective flood territorial managers are situated around the country to assist you in rolling over your book of flood business, teaching flood classes (approved for CE credit in most states) and provide you with general NFIP information.
Selective Contact Information
To become a Selective Flood agent, contact the Selective Sales Center at email@example.com or (877) 348-0552, option 5.
Already a Selective flood agent?
Contact an underwriter for account specific inquiries.
Contact Big "I" Flood for more details